Your stay with us should be one thing above all: relaxing and carefree.
As a small, fine family business, we can react flexibly and quickly to daily updated COVID guidelines. We would like to assure you that we will do everything to ensure that your holiday will be exactly the way you want it to be, even in these special times. Here you can read about the security measures we implement for you in constant compliance with the latest government regulations:
- Our hotel rooms, apartments and the Mountain house are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after your arrival.
- Public areas such as the reception or the dining room as well as door handles and surfaces are disinfected several times a day.
- In our houses there are several "Safety Stations" with disinfectant available for you.
- In the hotel dining room we naturally comply with the prescribed measures.
The current cancellation conditions apply:
- Cancellation of booking 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival: that cancellation fee is 50% of the cost of the booking
- within the last week: 80 %
- early departure 100%
- Please consider that the deposit will not be refunded.
Cover yourself by booking travel insurance the easy way, together with your holiday booking: Check premiums and book here.
For the detailed information sheet on Europäische Versicherung - click here. Current situation:
Border are open, visitors from EU countries and Schengen states (list C countries) will be able to enter South Tyrol without having to quarantine.
South Tyrol is organising itself in the best possible way to offer its guests a serene but above all SAFE holiday. All the latest information about the situation in South Tyrol can of course be obtained from us, and also under the following link: www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus Do you have any further questions?
Always gladly! We look forward to hearing from you and will advise you comprehensively and competently. So your holiday will certainly be beautiful. And nice and safe.