Your stay with us should be one thing above all: relaxing and carefree.
As a small, fine family business, we can react flexibly and quickly to daily updated COVID guidelines. We would like to assure you that we will do everything to ensure that your holiday will be exactly the way you want it to be, even in these special times. Here you can read about the security measures we implement for you in constant compliance with the latest government regulations:
- Our hotel rooms, apartments and the Mountain house are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after your arrival.
- Public areas such as the reception or the dining room as well as door handles and surfaces are disinfected several times a day.
- In our houses there are several "Safety Stations" with disinfectant available for you.
- In the hotel dining room we naturally comply with the prescribed measures. **** NEW CONDITIONS OF WITHDRAWAL ****
We have adjusted our cancellation conditions so that you can plan your holiday without any worries even in these special times.
For all winter bookings, you can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before arrival if one of these reasons applies:
- South Tyrol is classified as a risk area
- Your place of residence is classified as a risk area
- Border closures by Italy or your country of origin
- State quarantine order for travellers who return from from South Tyrol
- You have been tested positive for Covid-19 or are in quarantine
In the cases mentioned above, you can cancel your booking free of charge.
The deposit already paid will be credited to you for a future stay.
In all other cases the following cancellation conditions apply:
- Cancellation of booking 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival: that cancellation fee is 50% of the cost of the booking
- within the last week: 80 %
- early departure 100%
- Please consider that the deposit will not be refunded.
Cover yourself by booking travel insurance the easy way, together with your holiday booking: Check premiums and book here: http://hotel.europaeische.at Do you have any further questions?
Always gladly! We look forward to hearing from you and will advise you comprehensively and competently. So your holiday will certainly be beautiful. And nice and safe. All information about the current situation
in South Tyrol can of course be obtained from us, and also under the following link: www.suedtirol.info/coronavirus